Four Quick Links for Friday Noonish

11:01

Why the Stick Shift Might Actually Survive the Electric Revolution. I own an EV and can drive stick, but I do not miss the manual transmission. [robbreport.com]

It would seem, as of Nov 28, that the official Kindle version of Robert Caro's The Power Broker is available. A bargain at $10. [amazon.com]

I'm Thrilled to Announce That Nothing Is Going On with Me. "Personally, my life revolves around the half-dozen things that comfort me, and nothing more." Saaaaaame. [newyorker.com]

End-Times Tourism in the Land of Glaciers. "Uncertainty, if not grief, is now part of the Alaska traveler’s experience." [nytimes.com]

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Twitter feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/cW8z6PB
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »