Four Quick Links for Thursday Noonish

09:54

"My e-bike has changed my life. I’m happier, healthier, and more active. My relationship to my community has been completely transformed."

Everything Must Be Paid for Twice. The first price is the cost of acquisition and then "in order to make use of the thing, you must also pay a second price. This is the effort and initiative required to gain its benefits."

Bellingcat's Online Investigation Toolkit, a spreadsheet that includes "satellite and mapping services, tools for verifying photos and videos, websites to archive web pages, and much more".

All episodes of season 2 of The Bear are now streaming on Hulu. 👀

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Mastodon feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/649dR82
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »