Three Quick Links for Monday Noonish

09:57

Fascism scholar Jason Stanley decodes the 2-minute propaganda video shown at the Trump rally before the storming of the Capitol. "Fascist propaganda creates an awesome sense of loss, and a desire for revenge against those who are responsible." [justsecurity.org]

Tipping Is a Legacy of Slavery by Michelle Alexander. "Abolish the racist, sexist subminimum wage now." [nytimes.com]

"It's Unimpressive That I Recognized An Online Fart As I Would The Voice Of My Grandmother." I laughed until my sides ached reading this chat transcript. [defector.com]

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Twitter feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/3ac8g8Y
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »