Three Quick Links for Wednesday Afternoon

14:54

Tim Carmody on what Amazon is allowed and not allowed to do with their Lord of the Rings prequel series. "Amazon's series will have to be consistent with the Tolkien canon, while...drawing on the vaguest, least detailed portion of it". [amazonchronicles.substack.com]

Teen saves bumblebee, who becomes her friend. "She's so fluffy and I love our friendship." [cornwalllive.com]

My COVID Parenting Has Reached Peak Inconsistency. "Honestly, I have no idea what I'm OK letting my kids do anymore." Same same. And it's not just Covid precautions – it's devices, bedtimes, food, sports practices, schoolwork... [slate.com]

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Twitter feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/3ac8g8Y
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »