Four Quick Links for Tuesday Noonish

10:53

Behold, I Have Returned from a Hike! "I've moved beyond the world you live in. I cut the tether. It was just me, the great outdoors, and the phone I relied on heavily for navigation, documentation, and a podcast..." [newyorker.com]

My Time with Kurt Cobain. "I had the distinct feeling that Kurt would not live a long life. But what, if anything, could I do about it? Was it even my place to get involved?" [newyorker.com]

Red Covid. "Covid is still a national crisis, but the worst forms of it are increasingly concentrated in red America." [nytimes.com]

Adam Serwer writes about the five clear ways in which Trump and the Republicans tried to overturn the 2020 election in a coup. The Eastman memo is astoundingly straightforward about it. [theatlantic.com]

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Twitter feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/3ac8g8Y
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »