Three Quick Links for Saturday Noonish

09:53

Hit songs on Yoda's home planet include "Big Butts, I like / Lie, I cannot", "On Me Some Sugar Pour", "Anything for love, I would do, but do that, I won't", and "On me, you must take". [twitter.com]

"Ethan Coen" reviews Joel Coen's The Tragedy of Macbeth. "In a move that would get you kicked out [of] the DeVry Institute of Mediocrity, Coen renders the Bard's tale in B&W using a 4:3 aspect ratio, as if that makes you Akira fucking Kurosawa. [imightbewrong.substack.com]

Oh yeah I like this dancing a lot. [instagram.com]

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Twitter feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/lQnIMFa
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »