Three Quick Links for Wednesday Noonish

09:54

Harrison Ford: "These scientists keep naming critters after me, but it's always the ones that terrify children. I don't understand. I spend my free time cross-stitching. I sing lullabies to my basil plants, so they won't fear the night." 🌿🎶

A new book from Pippin Barr, who I feature on the site from time to time: The Stuff Games Are Made Of. "A deep dive into practical game design through playful philosophy and philosophical play."

Finally, a Lego version of the Concorde supersonic passenger jet. Including a tiltable droop nose and, er, toilets.

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Mastodon feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/ikRwUZY
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »