Three Quick Links for Sunday Afternoon

14:55

A recipe to make sriracha from scratch. "Setting out to recreate Huy Fong's ubiquitous sauce, I ended up with something that hit the right notes, but with a brighter, fresher flavor."

My Saturday Self Versus My Sunday Self. "Saturday: Hopefully, I'm not getting a cold, so I can make Jamie's surprise party. Sunday: Hopefully, I'm getting Ebola, so I can miss work."

Swedish criminal gangs using fake Spotify streams to launder money. (Given Spotify's tiny payouts, this actually seems like a very slow way to launder money...)

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Mastodon feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/m5wlCk3
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »