How to Pronounce Things Hilariously

06:55

The Pronunciation Book channel on YouTube shows you how to say various words in American English in a straightforward fashion. Here's how to say Zegna, the men's clothing brand:

This is not to be confused with the Pronunciation Manual channel, which does the same thing in the same format but much funnier and more incorrect.

I could have embedded a dozen more...I have no idea why I think these are so funny but I just cannot stop laughing at them. Ok, one more:

And this one! Make it stop!!

Update: My kids and I still use these mispronunciations around the house all the time. I cannot help looking at even the fanciest bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape without thinking choody-noofy-doopy-poopy.

[This was originally posted on January 31, 2012.]

Tags:language    video   



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/MPh54wS
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »