ASMR Recommendations: Ecuador Live & Moonlight Cottage

06:56

asmr1.jpg
I’m hesitant to write much about ASMR videos, because the experience feels so personal, but I usually watch (or, listen) for a half hour each night, usually to fall asleep. I go through phases of enjoying different ASMRtists, but lately it’s been Ecuador Live (above left) and Moonlight Cottage (above right). Doña Esperanza from Ecuador Live has maybe the most peaceful voice in the world, and Diane from Moonlight Cottage is on another level with her sets and art direction. But mostly it’s just her voice, too. (I thought this one might be too weird, but it was not.) If there’s an ASMR Review newsletter out there, I’d love to know about it.

For what it’s worth, I’m not sure I get the signature ASMR “tingles,” but these videos do put me to sleep.

Tags: asmr · youtube

💬 Join the discussion on kottke.org



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/R5jkZwr
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »