Out Today

06:56

My daughter is home sick, so there will be fewer posts from me today. But I will be back tomorrow, I hope!

PS: Please feel free to ask me any questions, either here in the comments or in an email. Tuesday will be my last day, and I enjoy posting these mini Q&As. Turns out I miss chatting and blogging! Questions could be about anything. How do you know Jason? Initially through blogging and living in NYC, and now slightly more because we live vaguely close to each other in upstate New York and Vermont. How old are you? 40! How did you meet your husband? Bumble! But we had a mutual friend, which helped break the ice. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?? Hmm let me think….

💬 Join the discussion on kottke.org



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/PIaVyZs
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »