Three Quick Links for Sunday Noonish

10:53

SpaceX Crew Member Realizes He Fired After Being Locked Out Of Capsule. "Judging by the fact that I have no space shuttle access, everyone is ignoring me, and I'm floating endlessly in space, I think I can put two and two together..." [theonion.com]

I know parents are always on the lookout for engaging tabletop games for their kids; check out these roleplaying games from AMPERSAND RPG that kids and parents can play together. [kickstarter.com]

Uniqlo is selling shirts with Paul Rand's cheeky eye-bee-M logo on them. [uniqlo.com]

---

Note: Quick Links are pushed to this RSS feed twice a day. For more immediate service, check out the front page of kottke.org, the Quick Links archive, or the @kottke Twitter feed.



from kottke.org https://ift.tt/n4OPdtp
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »